Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Do you prefer...

... to get out of a car dressed in a cappa magna...

Bishop Diepen from Den Bosch (or 's-Hertogenbosch) in the Netherlands. Okay, I admit it: When I saw the position of the grate in relation to the cassock, my first thought was 'Marilyn Monroe!'


... or dressed in a tabarro?

Pietro Cardinal Fumasoni Biondi. I don't know what exactly is happening here. The guy in the back with the chauffeur's hat in his left hand looks like he is holding the door while performing some kind of dance. Maybe he was just happy that he drove the cardinal safely to wherever he was going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the driver just arrived at the spot.. Cardinal Biondi was perhaps a little bit fast getting out, and there the driver comes running, to fulfill his duty..